Many foreigners are now very interested in the Korean beauty sector which includes fashion, plastic surgery, skincare and cosmetics. Koreans maintain their porcelain teint and nearly-perfect skin by following an everyday skincare routine and by incorporating some of the very best beauty products. If you really want to try out some Korean beauty products, have a look at the following list.
Peach & Lily
Ever since the Korean culture became a global phenomenon – exposing the world to its pop culture, entertainment, music, TV dramas and more – people, especially women, are wondering about how Koreans take such good care of their skin. Well, one thing is for sure: Koreans have incorporated the products of Peach & Lily into their everyday skincare routine.
Peach & Lily was founded by Alicia Yoon, a Korean skincare expert. She used to travel regularly between America and South Korea and wanted to bring the most innovative Korean skincare and make it a global phenomenon in America. Her aim was to make people around the world have access to 100 % worry-free and toxin-free K-beauty-inspired products.
Beauty experts have been praising Korean beauty brands for their efficiency and ability to deliver a multitude of benefits over a short period of time. It’s no big secret that all Korean beauty brands reject the use of harsh chemicals, parabens, dyes and sulfates and instead favor the use of natural or green and organic products. Korean beauty experts believe that natural skincare products can bring the very best in a person’s beauty and this is the main objective of Peach & Lily. The beauty company is dedicated to bringing the very best of Korean beauty so that you can maintain a very healthy and young-looking skin.
- Peach & Lily is considered as a bestseller when it comes to beauty products.
- The beauty company favor the use of natural materials rather than chemicals in its production.
- Peach & Lily is known for its sustainable business practices.
- Prices of products are usually affordable.
- It’s one of the best places where one can find beauty products from some of the top Korean beauty brands.
- The company has come up with a new beauty product, Transparen-C Pro Spot Treatment, that’s packed with vitamin C.
- The company has also been designing special skincare products that can help in fighting against acne.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Peach & Lily’s Glass Skin Refining Serum won the 2021 Best All Around.
- Peach & Lily’s Pure Lotus Jeju Botanical pH Balancing Cleanser received the award for Best Cleanser.
- Peach & Lily’s Peach Slices Calm Mask was awarded with the Best Sheet Mask.
- Peach & Lily’s Troxederm Repair won the Best Moisturizer.
Bestsellers of Peach & Lily:
- Ginger Melt Oil Cleanser
- Transparen-C Pro Spot Treatment
- Wild Dew Treatment Essence
- Power Calm Hydrating Gel Cleanser
- Glass Skin Refining Serum
- The Good Acids Pore Toner
- Glass Skin Refining Serum Jumbo Size
- Power Cocktail Lactic Acid Repair Serum
- Pure Beam Luxe Oil
- Glass Skin Routine Kit
“Great product and I must say fantastic customer service! This line is in my permanent daily regime – dry/sensitive skin. All of their products especially the matcha pudding moisturizer smells like Heaven! Dew essence is wonderful, more of a Demi-serum than a toner. And, I heard that they can give a full refund or ship another product you’ve ordered free if shipping is held up.” – From Rosamonde. E
“When I ordered the product online, I was really happy and excited. But, within one day of use, I’ve had lots and lots of tiny bumps all over my face. I’ve never had such skin break-out before, so I won’t be using any products from Peach and Lily anymore. That’s really sad.” – From Emily. V
“When Korean skincare became a trend, I bought the glass product kit thing and I still have some left in the bottle. To put it simply, the product is really nice. It makes the skin look appealing and all glowy. It feels hydrating too.” – From J.F