Have you just entered your 30s? If so, you should know that this stage requires you to start following a serious beauty routine, and you know why. Maybe you’re noticing crow’s feet more than ever, or you’ve noticed that fatigue, lack of sleep and work stress aren’t disappearing from your face as quickly as they used to. Well, the good news is that in today’s article, we’re ready to teach you how to take care of your skin at 30! What you need to do is focus, first and foremost, on the signs of aging.
We all know that the time to prevent wrinkles and fine lines is at 20. In other words, if you didn’t do it then (don’t panic!), now is the time to moderate its appearance on the skin. This is the key to taking care of it. After all, it’s at age 30 that collagen levels start to drop and, consequently, elastin levels. And what about luminosity? It also thins out, creating a dull tone or tired look. But all of this, my friend, can be stopped right now.
How to Take Care of Your Skin
From the start, you should adhere strictly to a skin care routine that includes cleansing, moisturizing and UV protection. Below, we’ll give you a daily routine that not only covers these essential needs, but attacks the signs of aging at their root. So, here’s a routine that can serve as a basic guide! Pay close attention to the different steps!
- Clean your face twice a day. Do it with your daily cleanser as soon as you get up and before you go to bed. In the morning you will eliminate the sebum that your epidermis produces while you sleep, and at night you will be able to get rid of impurities (at the end of the day, never forget the eye make-up remover!). You can also use it when you are away from home (for example, after finishing the gym)! Or on those days when you are in a hurry!
- Illuminate the complexion, gaining in firmness. At 30, trust us, taking care of these two aspects of your skin is what will make the difference. Some regenerating serum for example will regulate the tone of the face and enhance its volume. Simply apply this firming facial when you get out of bed, after your morning cleanser.
- Hydrate and protect yourself from the sun. Especially, just before leaving home in the morning. With a moisturizing day cream with SPF 30, you will get your skin hydrated for 12 hours, the same as this formula will prevent UV rays from affecting your face.
- Preserve natural hyaluronic acid. Its level also decreases at 30, directly affecting the elasticity of your skin. How do you take care of this specific aspect? Choosing a product that contains retinol, very effective thanks to its composition (it is vitamin A in the form of a cosmetic active ingredient). We recommend you find a treatment with this star ingredient to use every night! You will notice that it works much better than an anti-aging face cream.
- Nourish the eye contour. Due to the thinness of their skin, the eye area is the first area of the face to age. Do you notice it in the photos when you appear smiling? Is it hard for you not to notice crow’s feet in front of the mirror? Try a nourishing eye contour cream that you can apply twice a day along with moisturizing face cream.
- Exfoliate twice a week. In this way, apart from removing the dead layers of the skin, you will accelerate its cell renewal and achieve a radiant appearance. Remember that there are two types of facial scrub: chemical and natural.
Finally think about food and sports as both are actually essential for a beauty routine to be fruitful. Do you have any other tips that we’ve missed? Let us know in the comments below.