A Short Review of Massage Devices
– The different types of massagers
– Massagers and accessories
Each type of massage device has its specific virtues and characteristics: some devices relax tense muscles while others provide comfort and a feeling of well-being.
The use of a massage device is recommended to relax at home while saving money without using the services of a masseur. Different devices are available in stores, including massage tables and cushions, massage chairs, massage mattresses, and massage cushions. The choice is therefore tricky and requires a minimum of knowledge.
The different types of massage equipment
Massage devices provide a better massage in addition to massage accessories. There are two types of massagers:
– The electric massager.
– The mechanical massager.
It is also possible to choose between:
– Heat-based massagers.
– Water-based massagers.
In addition to the different types of massage devices, these devices can also be classified according to their performance:
– The shiatsu massager: in-depth massages on the tensest parts of the body.
– Foot massager: relieves pain and heavy legs in no time.
– The foot spa/bath massager: is effective for the feet with the pedicure kit and the whirlpool.
– The face and eye massager guarantees a tremendous soothing effect for the eyes and headaches.
– The electrically operated hot stone massager promotes blood circulation and eliminates all kinds of toxins.
– The vibrating massage device comes in the form of a mattress to get rid of fatigue.
– The manual massager is recommended for massaging the head, back, hands and feet.
Massager and accessories
Accessories are part of the large family of massage devices. There are different types of massage accessories for different types of massage:
– The automatic massage chair massages all parts of the body, from head to toe.
– The massage mattress can be used on a recliner, bed, chair, or directly on the floor.
– Massage tables are essential to relieve the most painful parts of the body, with the help of massage cushions that make table massage more comfortable.
– The massage cushions allow you to de-stress in complete tranquillity.
– The massage seats guarantee a great moment of relaxation in a few minutes.
– The massage arm is convenient for beginners and provides intensive massages on specific points.
– The head massager with its twelve branches promotes good blood circulation to prevent headaches.
– The self-massager for the back comes in the form of balls that can be used on the shoulders, feet, or neck.
– The massage stick is a handy accessory during self-massage. It soothes tense muscles with simple pressure.
– The foot massage roller offers relief and relaxation.
Hope you have liked this short post. Remember to share and comment below.